Tool manufacturing optimisation
The tool manufacturing optimization involves the in-depth study and dynamic analysis of manufacturing processes in a toolmaking SME using SIMUL8 Corporation's simulation software from the Cloud. The software is able to run many scenarios of different order types and manufacturing process configurations to provide the optimal vision for the best process efficiency.
Capital Investment Planning
- providing the company with a vision for the optimal investments for improving efficiency
- throughput and capacity to take on larger orders
Production Planning and optimisation
- a vision through cloud-based simulation for the best use of all production resources
- staff, machines, designing
- to show large customers that the company has the Process Capability to undertake new orders
Cutting Tools is a manufacturing SME and is a flat-bed tool maker for industry, and provides cutting services for customers. These tools are produced for customers who then use them to perform precision cutting tasks. Customers come from a whole range of industries from automotive, aerospace, medical, pharmaceutical, printing, to shoe making and packaging industries. Cutting Tools costs are very high with regard to raw materials such as steel cutting blades and plywood bases for the tool products. By using cloud & HPC resources the resource consumption as well as waste production can be significantly reduced.
Unit C1, Castle Park Industrial Estate, Bower Street, Oldham OL1 3LN Telephone: 0161 - 628 5550 (3 lines)
Fax: 0161 - 628 5599 - email@example.com