MiCADOscale is a TOSCA-based orchestration and auto-scaling framework for Docker, orchestrated by Kubernetes, facing the cloud resource orchestration’s issues in the multi-cloud landscape. Core services of MiCADOscale are Kubernetes, Docker Engine, Terraform, Prometheus... Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is supported by Terraform in MiCADOscale.
Major enhancements in MiCADOscale v0.9.1
- provisioning virtual machines in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is now supported by Terraform;
- updated MiCADOscales Submitter RESTful API to v2.0 (functionality of the previous API version has been preserved) and
- adds support for the latest Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
Fixes in v0.9.1
- Bug which prevented MiCADOscale from distributing application secrets (Kubernetes Secret Distribution via ADT Policies)
Known Issues & Deprecations
- Support for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS deprecated and focus on supporting the current long-term support releases of Ubuntu: 18.04 and 20.04